The wait is almost over for Spider-Man: No Way Home. The third Tom Holland-led Spider-Man film will exclusively swing its way into theaters on December 17, 2021, and it looks to open wide the doors of the Multiverse. We do know that Holland will be facing off against such returning villains as Willem Dafoe’s Green Goblin, Alfred Molina’s Doctor Octopus, and Jamie Foxx’s Electro.
Join us as we share everything you need to know about Spider-Man: No Way Home, including details on the cast and crew, the answers to your biggest questions, all the trailers released so far, and so much more.
Spider-Man: No Way Home Release Date
Spider-Man: No Way Home will be released exclusively in theaters on December 17, 2021. If you wish to secure an opening night seat or otherwise, tickets are now on sale.
How Long is Spider-Man: No Way Home?
Spider-Man: No Way Home has a runtime of 150 minutes or two hours and 30 minutes. This makes it the longest Tom Holland-led Spider-Man film, as Homecoming clocked in at 133 minutes and Far From Home lasted 129 minutes.
“For the first time in the cinematic history of Spider-Man, our friendly neighborhood hero’s identity is revealed, bringing his Super Hero responsibilities into conflict with his normal life and putting those he cares about most at risk. When he enlists Doctor Strange’s help to restore his secret, the spell tears a hole in their world, releasing the most powerful villains who’ve ever fought a Spider-Man in any universe. Now, Peter will have to overcome his greatest challenge yet, which will not only forever alter his own future but the future of the Multiverse.”
Spider-Man: No Way Home Full Cast:
• Tom Holland as Peter Parker/Spider-Man
• Zendaya as MJ
• Jacob Batalon as Ned Leeds
• Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange
• Benedict Wong as Wong
• Jon Favreau as Happy Hogan
• Marisa Tomei as May Parker
• J.K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson
• Alfred Molina as Otto Octavius/Green Goblin
• Willem Dafoe as Norman Osborn/Green Goblin
• Jamie Foxx as Max Dillon/Electro
• Angourie Rice as Betty Brant
• Martin Starr as Mr. Harrington
• J.B. Smoove as Mr. Dell
• Tony Revolori as Flash Thompson
• Jorge Lendeborg Jr. as Jason Ionello
• Hannibal Buress as Coach Wilson
• Paula Newsom in an Undisclosed Role
• Arian Moayed in an Undisclosed
• Role Malon Howell in an Undisclosed
Spider-Man: No Way Home is directed by Jon Watts and is written by Chris McKenna and Erik Sommers. Kevin Fiege and Amy Pascal serve as producers and Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, JoAnn Perritano, Rachel O’Connor, Avi Arad, and Matt Tolmach all take on the role of executive producer. Spider-Man is based on the Marvel comic book by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko.