You’re not short on options when it comes to getting rid of unwanted goods; thankfully, a cheap rubbish removal Sydney service can make your decision a lot easier. Old furniture, children’s toys, broken appliances – the list of trash that builds up over time is endless. Having mountains of unwanted goods lying around can be frustrating as it takes up a lot of space that could be used for other things.
You may have considered getting a skip bin or booking a council pick-up service. But sometimes these options simply aren’t feasible; a cheap rubbish removal service may be much more convenient and affordable.
What is a cheap rubbish removal service?
It is essentially a service in which a team will travel to your property and get rid of your unwanted goods for a fee. They will collect, transport and safely dispose of your waste, saving you the hassle of having to do it all yourself. Such a service can easily be hired over the phone or online.
Advantages of using cheap rubbish removal
- It’s fast: A team will relocate your waste in a matter of hours. Other services, such as a skip bin, may take longer to fill and be transported.
- It’s cost-effective: There’s no need to worry about daily and weekly bin hiring fees – simply pay an upfront, transparent fee once and you’re set!
- It’s taken away all at once: Rather than having to dispose of your waste bit-by-bit, week-by-week, this service allows you to get rid of it all at once so you don’t have to worry about it again.
- Size doesn’t matter: Regardless of how much waste you have to get rid of, a cheap rubbish removal service can take care of it. Simply let your provider know how much waste to expect so they can bring along a big enough truck!
- Environmentally-friendly: This service ensures that all waste that can be recycled will be recycled. This reduces the amount of junk that ends up in landfill, minimizes wastage and helps create new, recycled products.
Who can use this service?
Anyone! Whether you’re a business looking to get rid of commercial waste such as computers and shelving in order to renovate, or a home owner looking to dispose of excess garden waste, a cheap rubbish removal service can assist you. Large industries looking to dispose of vast quantities of industrial waste can also use this service.
What can be disposed of?
There are a range of items that can be disposed of by a cheap rubbish removal service. These include:
- Household waste
- Furniture(e.g. mattresses, bed frames, couches, tables, chairs, and shelves)
- Household waste (e.g. old clothes, toys, and kitchen appliances)
- Building materials (e.g. roof tiles, floor tiles, bricks, andplasterboard)
- Garden waste (e.g. old pots, ornaments, statues, tree branches except for tree trunks, and broken garden tools)
- Business waste
- Office electricals (e.g. oldcomputers, printers, scanners and shredders)
- Officefurniture (e.g. desks, chairs, and tables)
- Store items (e.g. shelves, racks and display cabinets)
- Industrial waste
- Building materials(e.g. bricks, guttering, roof tiles, windows, plasterboard, metal, and wood)
- Old kitchen and bathroom waste(e.g. sinks, tiles, baths, and showers)
How should you go about it?
When it comes to sorting out your accumulated junk, the best solution is to gather it into a pile and keep it in one place. Ensure that your waste is kept together in order to minimize stress and reduce disorder. Being disorganized can lead to missing items on the day of clean-up and leave you with junk that you didn’t want and now have to pay extra to get rid of.
How does it compare to council pick-up?
Council pick-up comes with certain restrictions that a cheap rubbish removal service does not. Council pick-up doesn’t allow you to choose a specific date, offering weekly services only. It also limits the types of goods that can be disposed of; building and demolition materials, hazardous materials, fluorescent lights, and car parts are some of the items that can’t be taken away. Council pick-up also has a limit on the amount they can collect at one time. A cheap rubbish removal service, in contrast, doesn’t have these limitations.
How does it compare to skip bins?
Skip bins may be more expensive and inconvenient than a cheap rubbish removal service. Unlike the latter, which offers upfront, transparent fees, skip bin services consist of both a bin hire fee and a time fee. Skip bin services also limit the amount of waste that you can get rid of, which means that you may be left with additional waste at the end which you still need to dispose of. Skip bins may also leave an unattractive dead patch on your lawn due to blocking out the sun. It may take months to restore your grass to its former glory.
Hiring a cheap rubbish removal service offers a range of benefits over alternative services such as skip bins and council pick-up. The service makes waste disposal quick, simple and affordable.